Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Retreat in the Study

My study is on the ground floor of my three level brownstone.  I never tend to go down there and I think it probably has to do with the decor.  I need to put some life back into the room and then I will hopefully be tempted to work down there.  These two desks are so great and they also look lived in.  This weekend I will make it my goal to figure out some changes for the room.  Any suggestions?
{photo left: from the right bank; photo left: this is glamorous}

2 comments:

  1. Does it have a window? I found that I never use my office and I have created another space in my home where I work. I found that natural light and a room with a view with are very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a huge window and its a great view out the front. The problem is that the lowest level of my townhouse is "the Arctic". The second level we refer to as "Paris" (perfection), and he third floor is "Aruba" (in the summer. Hence, I usually hang out on the second level!!!

    ReplyDelete